We are committed to providing quality dental care and treating patients of all ages. Our state-of-the-art dental office is fast paced and diverse. We have doctors from all major specialties at this office. We are looking for Full-Time RDA candidates.
- Must be organized and be a fast learner
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be self motivated and detail oriented to provide high quality care
- Able to adapt to various situations
- Able to work in a team environment
- CPR certified
- X-Ray and Coronal Polishing certified
- Ortho experience a plus
- Medical insurance for full time staff
- Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation Days
- No experience is needed, but highly recommended. We will train the right candidate. Compensation will be based on experience.
- We are a team that values success and if you are looking to work in an exciting and challenging environment, please e-mail us your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
dental assisting: 1 year (Preferred)
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
We are committed to providing quality dental care and treating patients of all ages. Our state-of-the-art dental office is fast paced and diverse. We are looking for front desk candidates. No experience required; we will train the right candidate! Must be available to work on Saturdays!
• Must be organized and master new skills quickly
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Able to adapt to various situations and work in a team environment
• Must be friendly and punctual
- Greet patients
- Answer phones
- Schedule appointments
- Update patient accounts and records
- Present Treatment Plans
- Insurance eligibility checks/patient and insurance billing
- Send/organize specialist referrals
- Assist with claims tracking/processing/posting
- Print end-of-day reports
- Order office supplies
At Dublin Dental Care, we’re not interested in being the biggest dental care provider in the world. We’re focused on creating an organization that can deliver the best possible care to the greatest number of patients. We have the resources to offer state-of-the-art dental care at prices that are affordable for everyone.
We are always looking for talented and ambitious individuals to join our team in Dublin CA. If you are ready to start your career in the dental industry, then we would love to hear from you.
SEARCH CURRENT OPENINGS
Please submit your information and resume here. If selected, we will contact you shortly. Not ready to apply? Give us a call for general consideration.
At Dublin Dental Care, we pride ourselves on our culture. We believe in providing the best possible care to our patients, and we are always looking for talented individuals to join our team. If you are passionate about dental care and are looking for a career in the field, Dublin Dental Care is the perfect place for you.
At Dublin Dental Care, we are committed to providing the best possible dental care for our patients. We believe that good dental care starts with a strong foundation, and we are proud to offer a wide range of services to our patients. We also believe that a career in dentistry can be a rewarding and fulfilling experience, and we are proud to offer our employees with the best possible working environment. We believe that our employees are our most valuable asset.
Our team at Dublin Dental Care is passionate about helping our patients achieve and maintain the best possible oral health. We believe that everyone deserves access to quality dental care, which is why we offer a variety of services at our state-of-the-art facility. We also offer an excellent career development program for those interested in pursuing a career in dentistry.